What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A custom turnkey solution for converting and creating mobile-friendly websites in seconds
- Chose from a number of preset templates or customize your site altogether
- Reference and manage all your hosted websites with a click of your mouse
- Create traditional print flyers with our built-in publishing tools
- Create brand new mobile-friendly web sites in minutes
- Create and manage all your QR codes instantly
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Mobile Income Elite scores 74.07/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.mobileincomeelite.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: mobileincomeelite.com you’ll also be taken through to mobileincomeelite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)